Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, March 8, 2012

Bad Blogger

I'm such a bad blogger. I never feel like updating, because who on earth really reads this blog? So, I'm kind of updating this as a little journal entry. There are big changes coming up in our lives. Zach is going active duty. He's been assigned to Ft. Bragg, NC.

He is supposed to report at the end of June. As of right now we aren't sure if the whole family will be able to go at that time. We have some things that need to be taken care of before we can go with him. This is a huge thing for us. We're going to have to leave the friends that we've made, and find new ones. I don't want to find new ones. I just want to stay with the great ones I already have, but leaving is going to be good for my family. I know it, I can feel it. It's just so hard to say goodbye.
Annie Cooper, if you're reading this, I just want to let you know how thankful I am to have you in my life and what a wonderful friend you've been to me. I feel that you were put into my life by our Heavenly Father to help me fulfill my patriarchal blessing. I'm going to miss instant messaging you crazy work stuff that happens every day. Thank you Annie, for introducing me to the most wonderful thing in the world, "The Greatest Love". I don't know where I would be without Doko Jin. kekeke
FIGHTING!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment