Powered by Blogger.

Monday, February 28, 2011

Fun at the Aquarium

Last Wednesday, Lily, Micah, and I had a fun day with our good friends Tiarra and her son Amari. First we went to lunch at Applebees, and then we headed off to the aquarium. We had never been, so this was a pretty exciting outing. The Living Planet Aquarium is the tiniest aquarium I have ever seen. When we were done, I was like..."Really? That's all?" Oh well. I shouldn't have expected more. We do live in Utah.

Here is Micah sitting on a giant frog


and Micah trying to touch a sting ray...

She never did touch one, just put her hands in the water.

Micah and Amari looking at a turtle


and Lily and Micah looking at the huge river fish

Those fish were seriously huge! Freaked me out a little.

No comments:

Post a Comment