Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Third Trimester


In the home stretch now! If Lily comes a week early like Alyssa and Micah did there is only about 10 weeks left to go. I CANNOT wait to not be pregnant! Every day I am so uncomfortable and in so much pain from carrying her around.
I wonder all the time what she is going to look like. If she's going to look similar to Micah or Alyssa or a completely different baby altogether. She is a very demanding baby who likes things to go her way. If my stomach or bladder get full she pushes and kicks on them because they are in her way and she does not tolerate that. Neither does she tolerate my ribs on the right side, because that is her new spot and they should not be there.
The nursery is coming together very slowly. So far the walls and changing table have been painted. There are clothes all over the place because I was going through the girls old baby clothes seeing what I still wanted to keep for Lily and what to give away. I don't have the energy to keep up with the normal household chores, a full time job, and finishing Lily's room.

No comments:

Post a Comment