Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, January 30, 2010

When a Mommy and Daddy love each other...

Today I got my hair cut! I mean really got my hair cut. It was pretty much down to my butt and now it's up to my shoulders. I also got to sleep in until 9 this morning! The girls usually wake up around 8 and come in and wake me up, but today (I only had Micah since Alyssa slept over at Nana's house) Micah came in at 9 letting me know she wanted to watch tv downstairs. I'm not sure if she had been up earlier than that playing in her room or had just woken up.
So, Zachary and I have been talking about having a baby for a long time now and I told him that once I was out of my birth control I would not refill it and we would try. Our first month wasn't so good. I thought that I was pregnant because a had a period that was 2 weeks late. I kind of felt that I wasn't pregnant, but I couldn't understand why I hadn't had my period. Anyways this past week or so I could tell there was something different with my body. IDK, I guess I could just feel the little spirit growing inside me, and Zachary could too. Last night he kept telling me that he could feel a baby (?????).

So, I went to the drugstore today and picked up a test assuming it was going to be negative again and after I turned around from washing my hands there were 2 lines this time. I jumped up and down and was screaming for joy!

J/K 4 Week pregnant. Due date is October 9th

3 comments: